[Wsssc] FW: Info. Sessions: Senate Bills 5227 + 5194, January 2022

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Jan 12 13:54:50 PST 2022

Colleagues: I am in one of these webinars today, and I see Steve and Rob are participants as well. I hope some of you were able to participate last week. There is one more repeat of the session, on the 19th. I highly recommend that you participate if you haven't already, lots of great info about how to meet the requirements of SB 5194 and SB 5227, as well as resources from SBCTC and elsewhere to help you do so.

Joe

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."