[Wsssc] RSO Question

Taga, Brendon btaga at olympic.edu
Fri Jan 14 11:00:38 PST 2022

Good morning WSSSCer's!

Could any of you let me know if you meet directly with registered sex offenders? OC has a policy whereby the VPSS, alongside the campus security director, does an intake with the student. I'm exploring shifting this to either our re-entry navigator or community standards (conduct) officer. I understand the importance of the intake, but I'm considering that others may be better equipped for this work/conversation, especially as what we know about re-entry has evolved. Any process highlights would be helpful. Thanks!

Brendon K. Taga, Ph.D., J.D.
Vice President of Student Services
(360) 475-7476 | btaga at olympic.edu<mailto:btaga at olympic.edu>

[cid:image001.png at 01D80935.F6BF52C0]