[Wsssc] Two quick announcements

Cosby, Glen Glen.Cosby at scc.spokane.edu
Mon Aug 22 09:25:24 PDT 2022

Greetings Colleagues!  I just wanted to share one quick news item and one reminder with you today:

  *   When we last were scheduled to collect WSSSC dues (2020-21) before COVID so rudely disrupted everything, the agreed-upon amount was $300 per college per year.  Rather than going through the deliberative process necessary for any increase thereof, the consensus of the executive committee was that we would simply resume dues collection this year at that amount and see where we land, treasury-wise.  More details will be forthcoming about the how and by when of said collection.
  *   Remember to mark your calendar for our Fall in-person meeting at Shoreline Community College (thank you, friends!) October 20-21 (Executive Committee will meet the evening of the 19th as well).  See you there!

[cid:image001.png at 01D8B609.1A9653D0]

Glen A Cosby, Ph.D (preferred pronouns: he, him, his)
Vice President of Student Services
Spokane Community College
MS 2150
1810 N Greene St.