[Wsssc] FW: NWAC Meeting Follow-up

Robert Cox robert.cox at centralia.edu
Fri Aug 19 08:19:59 PDT 2022

FYI,
I sent this to those who participated in the NWAC meeting prior to our joint meeting. If any of you who didn't attend are interested in expanding sports please fill out the form below and send it back to me.

Enjoy your weekend and call if you have questions!

Robert Cox
Vice President - Student Services
Centralia College
360-623-8385