[Wsssc] FW: WACTC PROMISING PRACTICES WEBINAR

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Mon Apr 4 07:36:26 PDT 2022

Good morning, colleagues. Sending out a reminder (below and attached) about our upcoming Promising Practices Exchange on April 21, on the topic of Meeting Student Basic Needs. Registration is required, at the link provided. Please share this with staff at your colleges who may be interested.

Joe

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."