[Wsssc] WSSSC 2021-2023 Workplan Draft

Flores, Chio cflores at wvc.edu
Wed Sep 29 16:58:34 PDT 2021

All, attached please find the draft plan that I am submitting, due this Friday, 10/1, in preparation for next week's WACTC meeting. Our last workplan expired this summer.

I want to acknowledge the great work that took place in subcommittees (i.e., SEM, Guided Pathways, EDI) this past year.  I am hopeful we can pick up this work again and finalize/approve the workplan before too long.  That said, we will be dedicating time at our November 4 meeting to meet that goal.

Thanks all,

Chio
Maria "Chio" Flores, Ph.D.
Vice President of Student Services & Enrollment Management
She/her/hers pronouns
Wenatchee Valley College
1300 Fifth Street
Wenatchee, WA 98801
cflores at wvc.edu<mailto:cflores at wvc.edu>
509.682.6805 (work)
509.682.6402 (fax)
www.wvc.edu<http://www.wvc.edu/>

Report a concern at https://wvc-advocate.symplicity.com/public_report

Per Washington State law, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure. Unauthorized review, use or disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and promptly delete the message. Thank you