[Wsssc] In-person/Hybrid Meetings

Flores, Chio cflores at wvc.edu
Wed Sep 22 06:21:06 PDT 2021

Good morning WSSSCer's, I hope everyone is well!

On Monday, we received word that the State Board has adopted a new policy regarding meeting format.  They decided that will meet via zoom as long as there is an indoor masking requirement in place under the rationale that when everyone is masked, it is hard to hear one another and it is less comfortable to wear a mask all day.  When the indoor masking requirement is lifted, the State Board will return to Board meetings in person.

Commissions and councils are being asked to do the same, including WACTC.  That said, we are cancelling the November 4-5 meeting at Clover Park and working on scheduling virtual meetings this fall.  We will make the decision regarding our February meeting, which is to take place at Whatcom, later this quarter.

Please stay tuned for WSSSC virtual meeting invites coming soon!

Best,

Chio
Maria "Chio" Flores, Ph.D.
Vice President of Student Services & Enrollment Management
She/her/hers pronouns
Wenatchee Valley College
1300 Fifth Street
Wenatchee, WA 98801
cflores at wvc.edu<mailto:cflores at wvc.edu>
509.682.6805 (work)
509.682.6402 (fax)
www.wvc.edu<http://www.wvc.edu/>

Report a concern at https://wvc-advocate.symplicity.com/public_report

Per Washington State law, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure. Unauthorized review, use or disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and promptly delete the message. Thank you