[Wsssc] Legislative Internships at SBCTC

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Thu Oct 28 08:17:25 PDT 2021

WSSSC: this is a reminder that the application deadline for the student legislative internship is next Friday, November 5. Here is the link to our Jobs page:

https://hcprd.ctclink.us/psc/tam/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=200

Once there it is probably easiest to type "Legislative Intern" into the search bar. Students must submit their applications online. Please encourage your students to apply! We anticipate that at least one of the two internship positions will be primarily virtual. Thank you.

Joe

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."