[Wsssc] access to student attestation/exemption data

Nicholas Velluzzi nicholas.velluzzi at wwcc.edu
Thu Oct 21 09:43:31 PDT 2021

Good morning,
Here's another vaccination related question for you. This time it's around data. Who has access to the student attestation/exemption data on your campus? I have it pretty locked down. Right now, only one person can pull the data. The Registrar can have access too, but is keeping other wheels on the bus and not deeply involved in this process.

To the point: Our safety and security officer requested access (I don't think he does SMS, but that's another issue!) for contact tracing. I'm leaning "no" because he doesn't need all the fields, but suggesting he request data when needed.

Thanks for your insights!
Nick
Nick Velluzzi, Ph.D.  he/him/his
Vice President of Enrollment Services and Institutional Effectiveness
Walla Walla Community College
500 Tausick Way
Walla Walla, WA 99362
nicholas.velluzzi at wwcc.edu