[Wsssc] Are You Requiring Students to Show COVID-19 Vaccination Documentation?

Christina Castorena christina.castorena at edmonds.edu
Wed Oct 20 16:50:41 PDT 2021

Dear Fellow WSSSC'ers,

If you are a college that is requiring students to show/upload
documentation to verify that they have been vaccinated, would you be
willing to share 1) how are you doing this, 2) who is responsible for
collecting/reviewing this information and 3) did this require additional
staffing, and finally 4) are you happy with your decision to do this or
would you recommend not doing this?

We have not required students to show documentation, only to attest. But,
our faculty are hearing that "other ctc's are requiring students to show
documentation" and our leadership team is rethinking what we might do for
winter quarter.

Please respond all or to me directly if you prefer.

Thank you!
Christina

*Christina Castorena, M.Ed. *(she/her/hers)

*Vice President for Student Success*
*425.640.1668*