[Wsssc] FW: Help in getting word out about grants available to colleges

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Oct 20 07:27:55 PDT 2021

Colleagues: FYI attached, a grant opportunity for public-facing humanities programming. This organization's mission is to "open minds and bridge divides by creating spaces to explore different perspectives."

Joe

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."