[Wsssc] COVID mandate "blanket" policies/procedures

Brenda Ivelisse b.ivelisse at bellevuecollege.edu
Mon Oct 18 14:51:10 PDT 2021

Hi All,

At Bellevue College we have adopted an "all" or aka "blanket" approach to the COVID mandate regarding having all students complete the attestation form regardless of course modalities. Long story short, if a student is fully online we are still requiring them to submit the attestation form and select from either COVID vaccination confirmation, medical or religious exemptions. We considered this at length on our executive team for the College. Due to our new reality that we are moving into an education era where on ground, hybrid and online that are very fluid.  Students rarely just select one of these anymore.

So question, are any of the CTC's using the same approach? Input?

Saludos and happy Monday!

Dr. B

Brenda Ivelisse, Ph.D.

Associate Vice President for Student Affairs (she/her/ella)

Office of Student Affairs

[cid:2dc81597-1d3e-4816-b4af-ddc3d1bc56df] Chat with me!<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/chat/0/0?users=%3Cb.ivelisse@bellevuecollege.edu%3E>

3000 Landerholm Circle SE, B231B
Bellevue, WA 98007

 [cid:e764e10d-8abf-4b30-a5be-f338fdf4830e]

We want to hear from you!  Please share your thoughts with us<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforms.office.com%2FPages%2FResponsePage.aspx%3Fid%3DHCVM-UcTLkKz6orFa-_Wy90PCsaYl51LnFuiLUHiuJxURTVTTVM5SjRZN01VWTBKQzVNNEFWSERONS4u&data=02%7C01%7Cb.ivelisse%40bellevuecollege.edu%7C566ede7e8b27422a0da508d7d0d371f2%7Cf94c251c1347422eb3ea8ac56befd6cb%7C0%7C0%7C637207478885691803&sdata=iIjIfS2J8jljL1Q04ZUVrQXIY80UBWqr72Iij5NBVKc%3D&reserved=0> | Report a concern at www.bellevuecollege.edu/reportconcerns<http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/reportconcerns>

[Cover your face, wash your hands, keep 6 ft. distance, stay home if you feel ill]

This email and any files transmitted may contain confidential information as protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), 20 U.S.C. §1232g and/or Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. § 2510-2521.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited. Furthermore, if you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately by telephone or return email and completely delete this message from your system.