[Wsssc] Peninsula College Presidential Search

Jack Huls JHuls at pencol.edu
Fri Nov 19 15:50:53 PST 2021

Good afternoon again, Colleagues,

The search is underway for the next President at Peninsula College. As your WSSSC Historian and someone who still serves as CSSSO at the same institution after all of these years,  PC is a very unique and special place I love coming to work at every day.

The target date for receiving applications is February 8, 2022. Please give me a call if you have any questions.

Here is the link to our presidential search page:

https://pencol.edu/about-pc/presidential-search

I wish each and every one of you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Take care,

Jack

Jack Huls
Vice President for Student Services