[Wsssc] Legislative Internships at SBCTC

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Nov 3 09:39:47 PDT 2021

Good morning, WSSSC. We are extending the application deadline for the Legislative Internship to next Wednesday, November 10. Please encourage your student leaders to consider this opportunity! It is a paid student internship, $15 per hour, 20 hours per week during the Legislative Session. Two positions are available, and at least one of them will be virtual (not based in Olympia). Here is the link to the position description and application form:

https://hcprd.ctclink.us/psc/tam/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=200

Once there it is probably easiest for students to type "Legislative Intern" into the search bar and it will take them to the internship listing. Students must submit their applications online.

Thanks for your assistance!

Joe

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."