[Wsssc] Aim Higher Washington Strategy Sessions

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Thu May 6 13:33:47 PDT 2021

WSSSC: as promised, below is the information on the Aim Higher Washington (train-the-trainer) strategy sessions. Please share as appropriate at your colleges. Thanks!

1.       [cid:image005.png at 01D7427C.701E4990]

Dear Aim Higher Washington Partners:

Greetings from the Aim Higher Washington 2021 training (aka "Train the Trainer") steering group. By now, many of you have already re-engaged with us through participation in the Financial Aid Basics and Navigation trainings conducted by WSAC in April. We are now moving into the strategy session phase of our 2021 workplan.

Upcoming strategy sessions in June and July will be focused on three distinct student groups. Please join us at one or all of these sessions to identify next steps in our collective efforts to leverage the dramatic increase in college affordability created by the Washington College Grant, and to help prospective students of all ages and their families to complete financial aid applications.

Aim Higher Washington's work is highly consistent with our vision and strategic goals for equity, enrollment, and student success for our colleges. Visit www.wsac.wa.gov/aim-higher-training<http://www.wsac.wa.gov/aim-higher-training> for more information about these strategy sessions and recordings of the Basics and Navigation trainings. Please follow the registration links below to sign up. See you there!

Strategy Session: Focus on Current and Former High School Students
Thursday, June 3, 1:00 - 2:30 PM
Registration Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYucemqrjgoGNJshbxxJTcdsriom4r4J0vK

Strategy Session: Focus on Adult Student Re-engagement
Thursday, June 24, 1:00 - 2:30 PM
Registration Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEqdOyprT8tGtE_wcnHmlAx53AVAeRN_OEE

Strategy Session 3: Focus on Current College Students and Stop-outs
Thursday, July 15, 1:00 - 2:30 PM
Registration Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYsduirqD0qG9StKyxHuko9qBv-9gvDe00X

In Collaboration,
Aim Higher Washington 2021 Training Steering Group

Joe

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."