[Wsssc] FW: Changing Situation-- Reopening Plans Fall 2021 as of 4 27 21

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Sun May 2 15:43:40 PDT 2021

WSSSC: FYI below, we may be getting a vaccination mandate from the Governor for fall term.

Joe

jholliday at sbctc.edu<mailto:jholliday at sbctc.edu>• o: 360-704-4334 • f: 360-704-4418
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>

SBCTC Vision:

“Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities.”