[Wsssc] FW: Community College Health Study

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Jul 21 09:03:34 PDT 2021

Good morning, WSSSC. See below, an opportunity to participate in a study of sexual and relationship health at community colleges.

Joe

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."