[Wsssc] CARES/CRRSA student disbursements

Nicholas Velluzzi nicholas.velluzzi at wwcc.edu
Wed Jul 14 09:42:17 PDT 2021

Good morning WSSCistas,

I have a question for you. What is your institution's practice regarding access and disbursement of CARES/CRRSA funds to college staff taking classes? I'm specifically interested in knowing this in relation to non-award seeking matriculation.

In the interest of not cluttering inboxes, please respond directly to me. If there's general interest in this question, I'm happy to share what I collect.

Thanks in advance,
Nick

Nick Velluzzi, Ph.D.
he I him I his
Vice President of Enrollment Services & Institutional Effectiveness
Walla Walla Community College
500 Tausick Way
Walla Walla, WA 99362
509.527.3685 (o)