[Wsssc] Mental Health Counseling and Services Pilot Program

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Tue Jul 13 09:19:02 PDT 2021

WSSSC: this is just a heads up that we are opening up the grant application for the Mental Health Counseling and Services Pilot Program this Thursday, July 15. Watch for an email to this list with the announcement, which will include a link to the application and related materials (for example, Program Guidelines and FAQ). We will be conducting an informational webinar on July 20 from 10:00 - 11:30 AM. Webinar details will be included in the announcement email.

The announcement will also be sent to Presidents, VPs for Instruction, Business Officers, and Student Services Councils on the 15th.

Joe

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."