[Wsssc] FW: Updated COVID FAQ as of 7/7/2021

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Thu Jul 8 07:18:56 PDT 2021

WSSSC: attached is an Issue Brief summarizing the Governor's latest higher education proclamation.

Joe

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."