[Wsssc] HEERF II Fact Sheet

Christina Castorena christina.castorena at email.edcc.edu
Tue Jan 19 09:51:27 PST 2021

Thank, Joe.

NASFAA hosted a webinar on Friday (many FA directors attended) which
provided additional guidance (based on their questions to DOE).  In the
presentation, it was clarified that undocumented, International and DACA
are NOT eligible for this 2nd round of emergency aid.

I've attached the powerpoint, see Page 7 (last slide) regarding who is
ineligible.

My college just received our award letter from DOE with our HEERF grant
allocation. Given our experience with the changing guidance on how we can
spend the emergency aid for the first round of CARES act funds, we may wait
before we begin awarding these new funds (let the dust settle on final
guidance).

Christina
*Christina Castorena, M.Ed. *(she/her/hers)

*Vice President for Student Services*
*425.640.1668*