[Wsssc] Job Opening: VP-ISS at Yakima Valley

Leslie Blackaby lblackaby at yvcc.edu
Fri Jan 29 15:17:22 PST 2021

Always wanted to work at Yakima Valley College (YVC)?  Now’s your chance to consider applying to be our next Vice President for Instruction & Student Services (or share this announcement with anyone who might be interested).  The posting is attached and available at the highlighted link below.

Many of you know our current vice president, Tomás Ybarra.  He started at the college in 2003.  Prior to 2003, he served at Bellevue College, where I also worked in the late 1990s.  Tomás will be greatly missed.  Please wish him well on his venture into retirement.

Have a good day,

Leslie Blackaby
Yakima Valley College
Dean – Student Services