[Wsssc] Student Absence for Reasons of Faith or Conscience

Christina Castorena christina.castorena at email.edcc.edu
Tue Feb 16 15:54:10 PST 2021

At Edmonds College, it's the VPSS. The student submits a request for leave,
I approve/deny. If the request is approved, I send the student an
email/letter that they give to their faculty. The student then works with
the faculty directly on any appropriate accommodation for missing the
class(es).

*Christina Castorena, M.Ed. *(she/her/hers)

*Vice President for Student Success*
*425.640.1668*