[Wsssc] FW: Special ACA enrollment period

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Tue Feb 16 09:12:01 PST 2021

WSSSC: below is a reminder and a hyperlink to the ACA/Washington Health Plan Finder from Senator Murray staffer Bryce McKibben. Students in need of health insurance can sign up again per President Biden's Executive Order.

Joe

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."