[Wsssc] WACTC Capital Committee Liaison Report

Leslie Blackaby lblackaby at yvcc.edu
Wed Feb 3 11:41:44 PST 2021

I hope you had a chance to participate in the January 22nd professional development opportunity, Critical Race Theory in Institutional Planning and Campus Design: A Case Study Developed by Amara H. Pérez, Ph.D.   Very thought-provoking and exposed me to new perspectives related to facilities planning.

Please find attached my liaison report for the WACTC Capital Committee.

Have a good day,

Leslie Blackaby
Yakima Valley College
Dean - Student Services