[Wsssc] WSSSC 2021-22 Meetings

Flores, Chio cflores at wvc.edu
Thu Aug 26 14:35:36 PDT 2021

Greetings, a reminder to please complete the survey if you haven't already.  Thanks to all who have completed the survey so far!

Best,

Chio
Maria "Chio" Flores, Ph.D.
Vice President of Student Services & Enrollment Management
She/her/hers pronouns
Wenatchee Valley College
1300 Fifth Street
Wenatchee, WA 98801