[Wsssc] [EXTERNAL] - FW: [EXTERNAL]Re: summer and fall state FTE

Brenda Ivelisse b.ivelisse at bellevuecollege.edu
Mon Aug 23 11:43:20 PDT 2021

Hi Folxs,

At BC we are up overall 2.4% for Fall at this time. We are up 4% for state FTE.

Dr. B

Brenda Ivelisse, Ph.D.

Associate Vice President for Student Affairs (she/her/ella)

Office of Student Affairs

[cid:dc9c7dd0-b806-4ca4-928d-d44d15af9fb3] Chat with me!<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/chat/0/0?users=%3Cb.ivelisse@bellevuecollege.edu%3E>

3000 Landerholm Circle SE, B231B
Bellevue, WA 98007

 [cid:38f20b61-eb22-479a-9249-62ca8b7cb842]

We want to hear from you!  Please share your thoughts with us<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforms.office.com%2FPages%2FResponsePage.aspx%3Fid%3DHCVM-UcTLkKz6orFa-_Wy90PCsaYl51LnFuiLUHiuJxURTVTTVM5SjRZN01VWTBKQzVNNEFWSERONS4u&data=02%7C01%7Cb.ivelisse%40bellevuecollege.edu%7C566ede7e8b27422a0da508d7d0d371f2%7Cf94c251c1347422eb3ea8ac56befd6cb%7C0%7C0%7C637207478885691803&sdata=iIjIfS2J8jljL1Q04ZUVrQXIY80UBWqr72Iij5NBVKc%3D&reserved=0> | Report a concern at www.bellevuecollege.edu/reportconcerns<http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/reportconcerns>

[Cover your face, wash your hands, keep 6 ft. distance, stay home if you feel ill]

This email and any files transmitted may contain confidential information as protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), 20 U.S.C. §1232g and/or Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. § 2510-2521.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited. Furthermore, if you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately by telephone or return email and completely delete this message from your system.