[Wsssc] FW: SBCTC Job Opportunity | Job ID 10556 | Policy Associate (Student Services)

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Mon Aug 23 07:58:01 PDT 2021

Good morning, WSSSC colleagues. This is a reminder that our Student Services Policy Associate job posting closes this Friday, August 27th. I have pasted in the announcement below for convenience. Thanks for any help you can provide steering candidates our way! Joe

The State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC) is seeking a Policy Associate for Student Services to join the SBCTC team.

This full-time position is based in Olympia and will provide policy development, policy analysis and support for a wide range of student services areas in collaboration with community and technical college representatives. The position reports to the Director of Student Services. Interested candidates are encouraged to visit SBCTC’s web site (www.sbctc.edu) <http://www.sbctc.edu/> to gain insight into the agency’s mission and system direction.

The annual salary is $94,488.

Washington State has a generous benefit package including health, dental, life insurance, long-term disability, retirement, and two optional deferred compensation programs.  For health benefit information go to Washington Health Care Authority<https://www.hca.wa.gov/>. The position is eligible to participate in the State Board Retirement Plan<http://www1.tiaa-cref.org/tcm/sbctc/> (SBRP) and Department of Retirement Systems<http://www.drs.wa.gov/> (DRS).

Applications will be accepted through 5 p.m., Friday, August 27, 2021, or until filled.

Internal applicants apply through the SBCTC Careers tile located in Employee Self Service.

For more information about this position and the State Board for Community and Technical Colleges, visit SBCTC.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/default.aspx> or contact Pamela Kelly at (360) 704-4301 or pkelly at sbctc.edu<mailto:pkelly at sbctc.edu>.

[Compass]Pamela J. Kelly
Human Resource Consultant 4
pkelly at sbctc.edu<pkelly at sbctc.edu%20> • office: 360-704-4301 • fax: 360-704-4415
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>