[Wsssc] Student Survey

Arlene Torgerson arlene.torgerson at ghc.edu
Tue Apr 27 15:41:04 PDT 2021

I too would welcome the sharing of such!
Arlene Torgerson
Grays Harbor College

wsssc <wsssc-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> On Behalf Of Flores, Chio via wsssc
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2021 2:27 PM
To: wsssc at lists.ctc.edu
Subject: [Wsssc] Student Survey

This email originated from outside Grays Harbor College. If this email seems unusual - DO NOT click links or open attachments unless you know for certain the content is safe and you know the sender. You can always contact the Help Desk at x4064 or email helpdesk at ghc.edu<mailto:helpdesk at ghc.edu>.

WARNING: Links may ask for your email, network logon, or password - do not enter these into non-GHC websites.

Greetings everyone, I hope your week is off to a great start!

If you have surveyed your students to assess their thoughts on returning to campus, would you be willing to share the questions asked?

We want to gather more up-to-date information but also gauge what support services are more critical to bring back to campus sooner than later.

Thanks,

Chio
Maria "Chio" Flores, Ph.D.
Vice President of Student Services & Enrollment Management
She/her/hers pronouns
Wenatchee Valley College
1300 Fifth Street
Wenatchee, WA 98801
cflores at wvc.edu<mailto:cflores at wvc.edu>
509.682.6805 (work)
509.682.6402 (fax)
www.wvc.edu<http://www.wvc.edu/>

Report a concern at https://wvc-advocate.symplicity.com/public_report

Per Washington State law, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure. Unauthorized review, use or disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and promptly delete the message. Thank you