[Wsssc] FW: Dual Credit Summit

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Sep 23 10:16:27 PDT 2020

Colleagues: here is additional information about the dual credit webinar series (see previous email sent to the list just now).

                             [Joe]

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."