[Wsssc] {Disarmed} GHC Bishop Center Fall Fridays

Jennifer Alt jennifer.alt at ghc.edu
Wed Sep 23 20:11:01 PDT 2020

Hello WSSSC – I wanted to share this with you.  As some of you know, in addition to my VPSS hat, I also oversee and program the Bishop Center for the Performing Arts at the GHC campus.  Who knew a student services background meant that I’d know how to run a theater?  Small schools, many hats!

Anyways, with the shutdown, we had to get creative and I am doing “Fall Fridays”, a series of virtual performing arts shows, for free for our Grays Harbor community.  However, because it is free to watch each Friday night at 7:00pm, that means that anyone out there can join us.  So, feel free to share as you see fit, or join us for some performing arts on Friday nights at 7pm.  We will have something almost every Friday this quarter!  Our website<http://www.ghc.edu/bishop> and our facebook page<https://www.facebook.com/bishopcenter/> for the Bishop Center for the Performing Arts has our full lineup for the quarter listed there ☺

Chio – I found our first show mentioned below for this Friday through the mariachi director at Wenatchee HS – it’s a family band ☺

Jennifer

Dr. Jennifer Alt
Vice President for Student Services
Manager, Bishop Center for the Performing Arts
Title IX Coordinator
Grays Harbor College
Ph: 360-538-4066

Bishop Center Presents: Mariachi Camarillo In celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month, the Bishop Center for the Performing Arts presents...

Is this email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser<https://6adf6c417ce86dc0-u.edu-newsletters.com/c?sig=4616b2eeccec69b1&uc=https%253A%2F%2Fwww.smore.com%2Ftrzkm-fall-fridays-are-here%253Fref%253Demail&nk=NWY2YjkxMzE1YmRlOWM4MWI5YTYyMGU2LGplbm5pZmVyLmFsdEBnaGMuZWR1Ojo6M2l1cTdzNWgyYWJ3bmdleQ..>
[FALL FRIDAYS ARE HERE! STARTING SEPTEMBER 25TH]

[BISHOP CENTER PRESENTS: MARIACHI CAMARILLO In celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month, the Bishop...]

[MARIACHI CAMARILLO WHEN FRIDAY, SEP. 25TH, 7PM WHERE THIS IS AN ONLINE EVENT. MORE INFORMATION...]

[ALL SHOWS AT 7PM! Oct 2nd - RupLoops, Live Looping/Percussion/Indian Culture Oct 9th - Ericka...]

[https://i.nlcdn.net/flyer_trzkm_1600885029_d02adc97b4a9e8fe_4.jpg]<https://6adf6c417ce86dc0-u.edu-newsletters.com/c?sig=4616b2eeccec69b1&uc=https%253A%2F%2Fwww.smore.com%2Ftrzkm-fall-fridays-are-here%253Fref%253Demail&nk=NWY2YjkxMzE1YmRlOWM4MWI5YTYyMGU2LGplbm5pZmVyLmFsdEBnaGMuZWR1Ojo6M2l1cTdzNWgyYWJ3bmdleQ..>