[Wsssc] FW: Promising Practices Exchange

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Oct 21 13:03:36 PDT 2020

Colleagues: FYI below, this message went to your presidents and chancellors last night, announcing the launch of our Promising Practices Exchange. It is also included in the Fall 2020 Student Services Report  I sent to you yesterday. I can touch on it at the WSSSC meeting tomorrow.

                             [Joe]

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."