[Wsssc] Promising Practices Exchange

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Fri Oct 9 10:23:27 PDT 2020

Colleagues: President Woods of CBC, Chair of the WACTC Educational Services Committee, just announced the creation of our Promising Practices Exchange at the WACTC Business Meeting this morning. The Exchange is an outgrowth of the work of the Strategic Enrollment Taskforce that completed its work last year. We will send out more information soon, to all WACTC Commissions and Councils, but I wanted you to have a heads up now that we have gone "live." In the meantime, the link to the Exchange is below. We will be adding practices as they come in.

https://www.sbctc.edu/about/task-forces-work-groups/strategic-enrollment/promising-practices.aspx

                             [Joe]

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."