[Wsssc] FW: Course Modality proposal

Hayden, Ruby Ruby.Hayden at lwtech.edu
Tue Nov 17 14:35:55 PST 2020

Hi Folks,

If you have any feedback on the attached proposal, please send it to me or Keith as your Data Governance reps.

Ruby.

Ruby Hayden, Ph.D.
Vice President of Student Services
My pronouns: she/her

Lake Washington Institute of Technology
Student Services  |  West 202
11605 132nd Avenue NE  |  Kirkland, WA 98034
T: (425) 739-8208  |  ruby.hayden at lwtech.edu<mailto:ruby.hayden at lwtech.edu>
www.LWTech.edu<http://www.lwtech.edu/>  |  twitter.com/LWITech  |  facebook.com/LWITech