[Wsssc] FW: WACTC Capital charges to its commissions and councils related to capital for AY2021

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Mon Nov 9 10:31:34 PST 2020

Colleagues: WACTC wants a taskforce to look at capital budget proposal scoring criteria and wants WSSSC participation in it (see below). Please reply to me directly or via this list if you are interested in serving on the Taskforce. Thanks!

                             [Joe]

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."