[Wsssc] WSSSC Liaison report form

Gilmore English, Jessica jgilmoreenglish at RTC.edu
Thu May 28 17:17:01 PDT 2020

Sharing on behalf of Ruby.

From: Hayden, Ruby <Ruby.Hayden at lwtech.edu>
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2020 9:05 AM
To: Gilmore English, Jessica <jgilmoreenglish at RTC.edu>
Subject: [EXT] RE: WSSSC Liaison report form

   CAUTION - This email originated from outside of Renton Technical College's email system.  Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.  If you need assistance, contact the RTC Service Desk at x2500 or servicedesk at rtc.edu<mailto:servicedesk at rtc.edu>.

I tried to send to WSSSC listserv this morning but I have not seen it come through yet.