[Wsssc] FW: [EXTERNAL] Coronavirus prep

Williams Bryant, Elaine ewilliamsbryant at olympic.edu
Sun Mar 15 16:50:44 PDT 2020

Are your campuses open?
       For now all Olympic campuses will be open for services with modifications. Classes will be moving to online beginning Monday.

 Are you limiting access to campus?
     We are working on implementing "limited in-person" services, moving most interactions to phone, email, zoom, Microsoft Team, etc. We're trying to work out how to conduct testing, Workforce grant transactions, and Disability Accommodations.

 Are you practicing social distancing through serving students through email/phone/zoom rather than face to face?
  We are working on messaging and practices for advising and counseling. We are cancelling student activities and discouraging groups from meeting in person. We are implementing social distancing in all common areas and labs.

 Other practices?
   Waiting to hear about spring athletics.

Elaine