[Wsssc] Topics for 4/2 WSSSC Call

Gilmore English, Jessica jgilmoreenglish at RTC.edu
Tue Mar 31 16:25:29 PDT 2020

Hello WSSSC,

I hope this finds you each well. Please send in topics for our call this coming Thursday morning. So far, we have:

*       Update from Joe, Christina, and Michele re: the FA COVID-19 workgroup

Also please note we are extending the meeting to an hour (7:30am - 8:30am).

Best,
Jess