[Wsssc] Free Campus Safety Symposium

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Tue Mar 3 16:10:57 PST 2020

Colleagues: our PIO just shared this with me, FYI.

Subject: Important! Free Campus Safety Symposium -

Hi Colleagues,
The Koshka Foundation is sponsoring a one day, free symposium on campus safety that I don't want anyone to miss.  It is being held at UW-Tacoma, Monday, March 9 and will feature the following learning opportunities:

  *   Crisis leadership and planning
  *   Threat assessment and management, example case studies
  *   Recommendations in building long-term recovery plans following trauma

  *   Research findings on averted school violence
Koshka is one of the leading foundations on promoting campus safety and this is truly an opportunity for all.  For more details on this free symposium and to register check it out at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/connecting-the-dots-safety-in-action-tickets-92813195767

                             [Joe]