[Wsssc] FW: New Zoom meeting scheduled - Follow Up Title IX Meeting with AG

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Thu Jul 16 08:30:39 PDT 2020

WSSSC: documents from AAG Bruce Marvin attached, revised model Title IX procedures, and scroll down here for some thoughts from Bruce about timelines for rules and training.

                             [Joe]
jholliday at sbctc.edu<mailto:jholliday at sbctc.edu>• o: 360-704-4334 • f: 360-704-4418
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>

SBCTC Vision:

“Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities.”