[Wsssc] FW: CDC guidance on international students

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Mon Jul 6 14:24:09 PDT 2020

Colleagues: CDC guidance on quarantining international students upon arrival, below.

                             [Joe]

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."