[Wsssc] Student Services for Fall Quarter

Orchard, Sue sorchard at lcc.ctc.edu
Wed Jul 1 08:00:46 PDT 2020

Hi Aaron-

LCC is similar to Skagit. We're assessing what student needs we're not meeting in this virtual environment and making plans to offer that support in person. Right now it centers mostly on new students who are in the process of onboarding and do not have the technology (hardware and/or know-how) to get through our getting started steps.

Best,
Sue