[Wsssc] [EXTERNAL] Coronavirus

Belden, William WBelden at clark.edu
Wed Feb 26 16:38:50 PST 2020

Joe,

During the Measles outbreak in Clark County, the college activated our Incident Command Center. We kept the center operating for many weeks. Our Executive Cabinet has been reviewing our past activities and learnings to prepare for the possibility of a Coronavirus outbreak in our area.

I would be interested in knowing what steps other colleges are taking,

Bill

William Belden
Vice President of Student Affairs
Clark College