[Wsssc] Friendly reminder: Conference Registration Update

Gilmore English, Jessica jgilmoreenglish at RTC.edu
Thu Feb 27 09:45:53 PST 2020

Good morning! I know RTC will be sliding in under the wire to register for the Early Bird rate. To piggy back on Jennifer below - Early Bird ends tomorrow, please make sure your staff are registered!

Also, please recall we will deliberately advertise to non-system folks after Early Bird closes to encourage full registration.

Thanks,
Jess

From: wsssc <wsssc-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> On Behalf Of Jennifer Alt via wsssc
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2020 10:31 AM
To: wsssc at lists.ctc.edu
Subject: [EXT] [Wsssc] Conference Registration Update

WSSSC:

As of today at 10:30am, we are at 178 registrations out of a possible 570 for the conference.  Early bird rates end on February 28th.  Please remind folks to register!

Thank you,
Jennifer and Rob

Dr. Jennifer Alt
Vice President for Student Services
Manager, Bishop Center for the Performing Arts
Title IX Coordinator
Grays Harbor College
Ph: 360-538-4066