[Wsssc] remote phones

Reader, Aaron areader at highline.edu
Thu Aug 27 14:07:27 PDT 2020

Hello Robert,
We are using Avaya 1-X Mobile. It works with our Avaya PBX.

Best,
Aaron

Aaron Reader, MA
Vice President, Student Services
Pronouns: He, Him, His
Highline College
(206) 592-3351
areader at highline.edu<mailto:Jmosby at highline.edu>

From: wsssc <wsssc-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> on behalf of Robert Cox via wsssc <wsssc at lists.ctc.edu>
Date: Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 11:27 AM
To: "wsssc at lists.ctc.edu" <wsssc at lists.ctc.edu>
Subject: [Wsssc] remote phones

CAUTION: This email originated from outside Highline College. Do not click links or open attachments unless you validate the sender and know the content is safe. If you are unsure, contact the Help Desk at x4357 (206-592-4357) or email helpdesk at highline.edu.
Good morning everyone!

Quick question, we have been using Jabber to answer phone remotely. We are encountering problems with main lines and jabber, especially when folks are using computers connected to wifi.

What are you using to answer main lines and personal lines remotely?

Thanks in advance!

Robert Cox
Vice President of Student Services
Centralia College