[Wsssc] FW: Emergency Financial Aid Grants, CARES Act

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Apr 22 13:19:46 PDT 2020

WSSSC: see below and at link. The presidents were briefed on this today, and Ha just sent this to the Financial Aid Council. We can circle back to it on the WSSSC call tomorrow if desired.

                             [Joe]

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."