[Wsssc] Students on campus

Robert Cox robert.cox at centralia.edu
Thu Apr 9 13:36:22 PDT 2020

Good afternoon,

Since our Spring quarter is now underway we are experiencing students who are not feeling comforted by our online web based support, even when one-on-one through zoom or WebEx.

Since the governor extended the stay at home order we have not allowed any students to be on campus other than the drive through book, technology, or supply pick up. We didn't plan on allowing any student (other than the nursing/medical labs) on campus until after the order expired.

Are any of you allowing  students to come to campus for face-to-face support while the stay at home order is in place?

If so, please let me know what for and how you maintain social distancing.

I am afraid that if we don't allow some students to come for face-to-face services they will be dropping their classes which we are trying to avoid.

I am sorry if I missed this at past check-ins but my mind is starting to blur everything together as plans are constantly changing.....

For the sake of everyone's email just reply back to me and I will provide a summary to those who want it.

Thanks everyone!