[Wsssc] Workplan Goal Edits

Matthew Campbell MCampbell at pierce.ctc.edu
Fri Oct 11 09:14:57 PDT 2019

In case my first email doesn’t make it through the other listserv, I’m also sending to Deanstu (please see below).

Best,
Matt

Matthew Campbell, Ed.D. (he/him/his)

Vice President, Learning & Student Success

Pierce College Puyallup

p:

253.840.8419

a:

1601 39th Ave SE, Puyallup, WA 98374<x-apple-data-detectors://1/2>

w:

www.pierce.ctc.edu<http://www.pierce.ctc.edu/> e: mcampbell at pierce.ctc.edu<mailto:bbenedetti at pierce.ctc.edu>

Begin forwarded message: