[Wsssc] FW: Request: Campus Housing Resource

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Tue Oct 8 15:07:18 PDT 2019

Colleagues: see below and attached. When you have a few minutes, check out your college's listing starting on page 17 and make sure the info is accurate. If your college is missing from the list, let me know that as well as which of the services (food pantries, housing assistance, etc.) should be listed. This guide is going to print soon and I know they want it to be as accurate as possible.

Thanks.

                             [Joe]