[Wsssc] SBCTC Materials for WSSSC Meeting are Posted

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Mon Oct 7 10:30:25 PDT 2019

Good morning, WSSSC. Last week we posted four documents to the WSSSC meeting web page. Nanette also posted them on the WSSSC Canvas page. There are two documents related to system vision, mission, and strategic planning that Jan Yoshiwara has asked us to discuss with the Commission at this week's meeting. We also posted the fall Student Services update, and the fall Common Messaging document that is produced by our Deputy Director for Education, Carli Schiffner, with input from the directors. I know this seems like a lot of reading material, but all the documents are concise and - while not a "quick read" - very relevant to our collective work around equity, enrollment, and completion.

Here is a link to the meeting webpage, for convenience: https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/wsssc/current-meeting.aspx.

I am looking forward to seeing many of you at Peninsula College this week. Safe travels, all.

                             [Joe]